Thursday, November 10, 2011

Move

One of my all-time favorite things to do is travel. It has been a major part of my life ever since I was young going on family vacations, and my study abroad experience in Barcelona only strengthened my desire to see the world. My wish list of places to see is probably taller than me. A life goal of mine is to visit at least half of them :)

My dad showed me this amazing video a little while ago that was released by STA Travel Australia. Watching it makes my mouth water and makes me want to drop everything I'm doing for a trip around the world. Check it out and see how many places you recognize. Although it's quick, I saw a handful of places I've already managed to go.


On another note, there is an incredible project in the works now called One Day On Earth - it asks people from all over the planet to film our home in all its glory, but the filming can only be done on 11/11/11, aka: tomorrow. If this is something that interests you, take a look at their website for more details. No doubt the result will be breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment